Notable about this new releases are the Camon X and Camon XPro
Both devices were built with Selfie-lovers in mind which explains the amazing specs
- “4-in-1” mode — utilises 4 different small cells to balance colour, lighting and combines them into one picture
- Bokeh effect mode to place more focus on your face than the background
- Intelligent adjustable flashlight
- “AI-powered” selfie beautification
- 3-HDR mode for portrait and group selfies.
Apart from the selfie-focused features, other specs includes:
- The new Android 8.1 Oreo, layered with HiOS V3.3
- 2.0GHz Octa-core processor, Mediatek Helio P23 processor
- Face ID and fingerprint security available
- 16MP rear camera with ring flash
- 3750 mAh battery
Prices for these devices are yet to be annouced.
TECNO Mobile also unveiled a new smartphone series called the F Series –
TECNO F1, TECNO F2 and TECNO POP1.
This TECNO’s mid-range smartphones comes with impressive processing memory and commendable cameras.
The Android Oreo (Go edition) was developed specifically for entry-level smartphones and comes pre-installed with stripped down, ‘offline-first’ versions of popular Google apps such as YouTube Go, Gmail Go and more.
Other features includes:
- 5.7-inch, 18:9 display
- Android Oreo (Go edition)
- 1.3GHz quad-core MT6735 processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage
- 8MP rear camera
- 2MP selfie camera (5MP for the POP1)
- Fingerprint sensor
The prices will range from ₦27,000 to ₦35,000 (unconfirmed).
The F Series will ship in early-April to Nigeria and The CAMON X series will ship in mid-April to mobile phone markets across the world and the prices will be based on the local market rates.
And the meme King, Odunlade Adekola was in the building.