TC (Tech Crunch), one of the leading tech companies in the world is recruiting so stop stalling and take a leap. This is a perfect opportunity to turn your passion into financial smiles. Below is a list of positions available at TC.
1. Software Engineer (Front End)
According to TC the job description and qualifications is stated below-
“You will write software that will change the live events industry as part of a cohesive team of developers. Your responsibilities will include:
* Writing great code that works, is easy to understand, and simple to maintain
* Leading the architectural direction of one or more systems
* Collaborating with your peers and Senior Developers on design and architecture
* Reading other people’s code and to offer suggestions and find bugs
* Deploying software into production systems and monitor its health
* Sharing your skills with peers
As a member of the software development team, you will be at the core of the company’s mission
Qualifications and Skills
* If you are a seasoned professional software engineer with two to five years of professional work experience (internships not included), then you may be who we are looking for. Successful candidates will be good at:
* Mentoring Junior Software Engineers
* Working within a standardized software development life cycle
* Working on small, tightly knit teams
* Designing and coding web front-ends
* Experience with the following technologies is required:
* HTML 5
* CSS 3
* One or more front end frameworks (Bootstrap, Pure, etc)
* One or more MVC / MVW frameworks (Angular, React, etc)
* One or more front end build tools (grunt, gulp, webpack, npm, etc)
In addition you must have these skills:
* Strong understanding of algorithms, design patterns, debugging techniques, and all the other basic mental tools of software development
* Ability to write clean, readable, and reusable code
* Ability to read and constructively comment on other’s code
2. Technical Sales Engineer
BridleTech gathers the job description and qualifications as follows…
* Support Account Executive to grow DWFritz revenue and share within territory and accounts.
* Serve as the key technical point of contact for new business opportunities driving technical solution formulation, attending opportunity discussions, and delivering technical presentations to help secure new business.
* Lead internal and customer teams in technical requirements gathering activities for new projects to assist in SOW and proposal development.
* Responsible for delivering completed product requirements prior to new product development.
* Lead new project conceptual development efforts on custom automation projects including coordination of internal resources, leading internal and external meetings, and managing milestone and action items to maintain visibility both internally and externally.
* Write detailed and world class technical proposals and statements of work for custom automation projects.
* Proactively establish and build relationships with key customer technical personnel to strengthen DWFritz competitive position, provide exceptional customer service, and identify customer challenges and technical solutions to resolve.
* Develop and present technical presentations to customers in support of strategic account management initiatives.
* Regularly attend product development meetings to monitor project status and help respond to business inquiries such as scope changes and additional RFQ’s throughout the product development cycle.
* Identify market opportunities through routine customer engagement and understanding of DWFritz capabilities.
* Support marketing by identifying technical capabilities that support development of product roadmaps, marketing business plans, and market analysis for strategic initiatives.
* Provide technical content to support marketing communication initiatives.
* Regularly attends trade shows, conferences, and industry meetings to increase DWFritz’s technical presence, and further establish relationships.
* Enhance technical knowledge and applications engineering skills through technical field contacts, professional organizations, scientific/engineering publications, and DWFritz technical resources.
* Assist in the development of project risk analysis, contract reviews and kick-off meeting materials.
Performs other functions as required.
* Effective communication and sharing of information.
* Focus on the customer and ensure responses are delivered in a timely manner.
* Apply professional, product, and deep technical expertise.
* Foster teamwork and build strong relationships.
* Possess a global vision and think strategically.
* Maintain a sense of urgency.
* Microsoft Office and CAD software packages.
* Comfortable with conflict and ambiguity.
* Strong process management orientation and project management skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Excellent listening skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Within 6 to 12 months will be highly competent with respect to knowledge of automation technologies.
* Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes and motivate others to do the same.
* Good basic selling skills, persuasive skills and business acumen.
* Excellent tactical and strategic sales skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Self-directed, ability to work without day to day supervision, high sense of personal accountability and deadline/results oriented.
* Problem solving, system and methods improvement skills.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Use of PC office automation software – word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and project management.
* Must possess a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and proof of current vehicle insurance.
3. IT Program Manager
Roles and responsibilities include-
* Identify opportunities for digital innovation and clarify business requirements
* Understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues necessary for ministry success
* Develop strategic direction of Explore God’s information systems including gap analysis of ministry objectives and proposed digital solutions
* Ensure strategic planning, project timelines, and software life cycle (requirements, architecture, development, integration and testing) are properly executed by IT consultants in order to achieve ministry objectives
* Be responsible for review of all deliverables provided by IT consultant
* Coordinate with leadership on risks or issues that could impact scope, schedule, or budget
* Drive resolution on decisions, dependencies, scope definition, or schedule conflicts to meet project timelines
* Be responsible for ensuring all business requirements are met
* Ensure that effective training is provided by IT consultant and assist with change management and transition to the new CMS/CRM system.
* Exceptional analysis and communication skills (both verbal and written)
* 7+ years experience managing web application development
* Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications
* Expertise with UX/IX
* Experience in SEO
* Experience with Drupal CMS (or other PHP experience)
* Knowledge of CRM applications preferred
* Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Ability to work effectively within a remote office environment
* Detail-oriented, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Data Analyst
TC reveals the roles and responsibilities for a Data Analyst-
* Build data analytics and reporting solutions, to include third party dashboard platform and PowerBI products, that will deliver trusted reporting enabling data-driven decisions
* Leverage hands-on experience to administer, manage and implement changes to ACOG’s SQL environment
* Develop and utilize deep understanding of third party data lake and warehouse platform architecture, data repositories and data integration functionality to oversee operational activities and data strategy
* Chair interdepartmental team to establish and maintain an effective data governance program with policy implementation and enforcement
* Provide guidance to organization-wide analytics operations to ensure adherence to data quality standards
* Implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights
* Analyze data source systems to determine data availability and quality
* Manage the development and release of data, reporting and analytics changes to production
* Continuously identify and implement data, reporting and analytics process improvements
* Assist with defining the data, reporting and analytics roadmap and long-term strategy
* Bachelors Degree in a relevant field (i.e. Statistics, Data Management, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, etc.) and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience
* Minimum of three years of practical experience SQL experience including complex selection queries and performance considerations (SSRS & SSIS a plus)
* Working knowledge of relational and dimensional data modeling techniques
* Minimum of two years of experience utilizing business intelligence/data visualization tools such as Microsoft
PowerBI or Tableau
* Solid understanding of data analysis techniques and processes coupled with a curious attitude toward information that can be gleaned from data
* Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations
* Must be detail oriented
* Ability to effectively commun
5. Director of Digital Marketing
* Develop, test, and scale strategic acquisition marketing plans to target and acquire new customers using a variety of marketing channels.
* Own, and assign ownership of, relationships with Channel Partners such as Google, Facebook, Adobe, and other performance media publishers.
* Drive the exploration and execution of new media channels/campaigns.
* Manage Marketing Analytics to build campaign testing plans.
* Deliver post-campaign performance reporting and work with Marketing Analytics team on deeper analysis.
* Define reporting requirements and cadence for all media channels
* Partner with internal and external design professionals to drive extensive creative execution campaign development and testing
* Work effectively cross-functionally to ensure team collaboration and promote continuous improvement.
* 7+ years experience in digital marketing channels
* 3+ years experience building/managing digital marketing teams
* Data-driven mindset with experience developing a KPI framework and tracking performance against stated goals
* Experience running large scope projects with cross-over departments
* Experience working with, communicating, presenting, and reporting to C-level executives
* Experience working in a highly-matrixed organization and managing multiple groups of stakeholders
* Very strong analytical, quantitative, and communication and presentation skills
* BA/BS in a quantitative field (MBA preferred)
* SQL proficiency